Healy and Partners Architects corporate logo
GPO HANGING GARDENS

This urban infill redevelopment of the former GPO Site on Henry Street, Limerick involves the restoration and integration of 2 protected structures (1903 Mercantile Building and remains of the 1808 Hanging Gardens building) into a new multi-storey, mixed use, development. The retained structures and lower commercial levels frame an enclosed public courtyard while the over sailing office blocks form a backdrop to the listed buildings on the street edge.