THE DIOCESE OF LIMERICK
Started in 1856 to the designs of P. C. Hardwick who was also engaged at Adare Manor at the time. Original slate roof was removed in the 1950’s and the building was re-roofed in copper. In 1996, failure of the copper merited replacement of large areas of same. This constituted phase one of the job along with a number of related issues. Phase two involved works to the spire and tower along with a number of internal items - all as part of a multi-disciplinary team.